PAINTBALL WITH US
CALL NOW (281) 357-4300
Game Mechanics & Prop Simulations
The Gangs of Bayou City Bloc Boiz and the East Side Champs.
· The Bloc Boiz and the East Side Champs Gangs are trying to gain as much SAFE MONEY as possible to win the game.
· Each side will have a “Stash Box” that they will have to guard and protect throughout the game.
· At the end of every operation the “Stash Box” will be checked by a Ref and all Cash, Gold Bars and Diamonds inside the Stash Box will be laundered and declared as Safe Money.
· Commanders are allowed to move their “Stash Boxes” around if the wish (Box can’t be put in side of safe house/base.)
How you gain money in the game.
· You gain money in the game by running missions. The side that completes the mission will have taken the loot. (Cash, Gold, and Diamonds.)
· You also will be able to take Cash, Gold Bars or Diamonds to the Crazy Horse Casino and try to double your money by gambling it.
· Gangs may try and empty out the other sides Stash Box before the Operation has ended. Commanders will need to Guard and protect your Stash Box throughout the game.
What you can buy with game money.
· You can call in a bribe to the Corrupt D.A. agent, code name the “Rabbit” to get your Stars removed and that will get the police off your back.
· You can buy things from Pruitt’s Gun and Ammo like Helicopters, Shields, Nerf Rockets, Money Bags, Medic Bags and Sniper Shot Cards.
The Bayou City Police
Police will engage Bloc Boiz and Champs Gang members if
· They see a Gang member with a paintball marker in plain sight, you may want to try and hide your marker from the police.
· If gang member’s shoot at the police.
· They see Gang members grouped up together running a mission.
· They see Gang member’s shooting at each other.
How to get the police off your back.
· The Commander can bribe a Corrupt D.A. agent code name “The Rabbit” to get the police off their backs.
· If the Gang members stop engaging and run away out of sight from the police.
Pruitt’s Guns & ammo
· Pruitt is a local arms dealer.
· You can buy things from Pruitt’s Gun and Ammo like Helicopters, Shields, Nerf Rockets, Money Bags, Medic Bags, Tannerite, C4 and Sniper Shot Cards
Crazy Horse Casino
· The Casino is a place where you can take Cash, Gold Bars or Diamonds and try to double your money by gambling it.
· Craps – Two dice, three rolls, if the player rolls three times without hitting a 7 or 11 you will double your money. But if you hit a 7 or 11 you lose.
· Roulette Wheel – Player gets three spins, if you hit your team color you will double your money, if you don’t hit your color in three spins you lose.
Game Prop Simulations
· Each commander will be issued a Sniper Rifle to their side.
· Commanders will have to Purchase Sniper ammo from Pruitt’s Guns and Ammo, only two rounds can be purchased per operation area.
· How to take a shot with Sniper Rifle, the player with the Sniper Rifle will need to call over a ref and hand him a Sniper Shot card, then the player needs to shoulder the rifle and look down the scope while counting 1, 2, 3 and the give the description of the thing or player that they want to take out.
· Sniper Rifle can only be passed from a live player to another live player.
· If a player is shot out while in position of the Sniper Rifle, it will go through insertion with the player.
· Paintball shots that hit the shield will NOT count, but all paintball that hits the body or paintball equipment count as elimination.
· If a shield is shot by the Sniper Rifle the player using the shield is eliminated, the Riot shield will go back thought insertion with the player.
· Riot shields can only be passed from live player to live player.
· A helicopter is a white silhouette cutout of a Helicopter on a pole with a rope attached to the pole; when a player is holding it up right, this will simulate airborne transport in a Helicopter.
· With one player holding the pole and no more than three players holding the rope, can use it move around the field safely for being engaged by other players, because it is considered to be flying thru the air.
· Only a Landed Helicopter can in-gauge players on the ground.
· All Shot down Helicopters will be picked up by a ref and recycled back in to the game.
· If the pilot (player holding the pole) lowers the pole horizontally to the ground for five seconds this simulates that the helicopter has landed it.
· Helicopters can only take on and off players as passengers when they are landed, if a player lets go of the rope before the helicopter has landed the player will be eliminated (jump to his death).
· The Bayou City Police will have an M-Rat “Drag Bunker” that they can use to move around the field.
· When the M-Rat is being pulled by the rope all players inside the M-Rat are safe from being engaged by other players.
· When the rope is dropped all players inside the M-Rat are live to be engaged.
· If the M-Rat is shot by a Nerf launcher at any time it will eliminate everyone in and around the M-Rat for 10 ft.
· A Medic will be wearing Red Medic Backpack with a white cross on it and arm band tape.
· Medics can run up and heal any player by touching them, but they can’t heal head shots or elimination from the Sniper Rifle.
· If the Medic gets eliminated, the Red Medic Backpack will go back through insertion with the player.
· Medic backpacks can only be passed from live player to live player.
Nerf Rocket Launchers
· When the Nerf round hits a bunker or one side of a building, it will eliminate all players that were up against the wall on the building.
· If the Nerf round goes through a window then everyone inside the building is eliminated.
· You can shoot a Helicopter with the NERF launcher at any time and this will eliminate everyone holding the pole and rope.
· All Nerf Rocket Launchers will need to be approved and chrono at 150 fps by a TXR referee.
· Binary Explosive that is detonated by shooting it with a Paintball Marker from 25’ away.
· If the explosive is detonated up against a bunker or one side of a building, it will eliminate all players that were up against the wall the building or bunker.
· Plastic Explosive that is set off by 25’ cord with detonator.
· If the C4 is detonated up against a bunker or one side of a building, it will eliminate all players that were up against the wall the building or bunker.
· If the C4 is detonated inside of building, then everyone inside and outside the building is eliminated.
· The Safe’s are a combination Lock Box that are used to hide and secure large amounts of Cash, Gold Bars & Diamonds.
· A Safe can’t be moved, it can only be unlocked and content removed.
· Each safe will have a combination lock, you will need to get the combination from your commander or map.
· A Stash Box is a way each commander can launder all Cash, Gold Bars & Diamond into Safe Money.
· At the end of each operation all Stash Box will be checked by a ref and all Cash, Gold Bars and Diamonds inside the Stash Box will be laundered and declared as Safe Money.
· Commanders are allowed to move their Stash Boxes around if they wish (Box can’t be put inside of safe house/base.)
· The content (Cash, Gold Bars & Diamonds) of a Stash Box can be stolen by the other team, each commander must protect the box at all times.
- All Cash, Gold Bars & Diamonds that has been laundered and now is counted as Safe Money.
· Cash – Printed TXR bills are put in $10,000 bundles.
· Gold Bar – Each Gold Bars has a value of $10,000.
· Diamond – Have a value of $10,000.
The Online Registration has closed, but you can still sign up as a WALK-ON player starting at 5 – 8 pm Friday 3rd and the day of. Please see the Event Schedule.