WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A PRIVATE PARTY/GROUP AT TXR PAINTBALL
1) Arrival time for you and your guests is the time you choose when you booked. (Example: you choose a 9:00 a.m. party then everyone should arrive at 9:00 a.m. and play time begins at approximately 10 a.m.)
2) Upon Arrival you will have 30 minutes to…
Check-in at front counter with TXR Staff
Fill out waivers (if not done prior to arrival)
Set up your picnic table
Get items from car
Visit with parents who are dropping off players.
3) The next 30 minutes is needed by TXR STAFF to go over the…
Get your equipment out to each player
Get air in the markers
Load paintballs in each paintball marker.
4) Your Referee will then escort players to one of eight playing fields.
5) Once on the playing field the players will play 2 games on that field. (Play 1 game then the players will then flip sides on the same field and play again.)
6) Then your group will come off field and take a 10- 15-minute break to get more paint, get hydrated, refill with air, if needed, and then head back out to another field.
7) The players then go to another field and the process repeats until they have played for 2 hours or you have decided not to purchase more paintballs. (Paintball usage is based on individual players- how many times they pull the trigger) No outside paint allowed!
8) After the 2 Hours then you can do party festivities, if you choose. You can bring cake, presents, food etc. (you can buy pizza through us or bring your own and same with drinks) No alcohol allowed!
9) Please tell guests transportation to arrive no later than 30 minutes after the party has ended (EXAMPLE: YOU BOOKED FOR 9 A.M., transportation home should be at 12:30- you will be at TXR for approximately 3.5 hours)
10) ALSO, PLEASE SEE COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTBALL… FAQ’S