SplatMaster Paintball Party Package,
$30.00 per player
10 + Players, ages 7 and older
Package Includes: Admission, Marker, Goggles/Face Shield, Protection Vest and Paintball as needed.
SplatMaster is geared for Ages 7-8. Safe, fun, accurate – Get in the Game!
SplatMaster – is a low impact product that shoots round color filled Ammo resulting in a Splat. The Ammo is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-staining, and easily washes away with water. The JT SplatMaster z100 Pistol, z200 Shotgun and future marker models are spring loaded and shoot at a velocity of 110-150 feet per second. At this speed, you can see the Ammo in the air before you see the satisfaction of your Splat.
JT SplatMaster was engineered so kids (and adults!) ages 7-8 could easily load, cock, and fire. The markers are also very light, yet sturdy, and easy for kids 7-8 to handle.
- 50% Slower Speed
- 27% Smaller Paintball
- 80% Less Energy at Impact
- 100% Private Party
- 110% Great Fun for ages 7-8
THIS GROUP WILL PLAY PRIVATE FOR 1 1/2 HOURS.
Arrival: Please make sure you arrive on time if not then this may affect your scheduled play time. Your group will start playing as soon as the following items have been accomplished. All waivers are completed, check in and pay at front counter, safety orientation, equipment handout, and paint in markers. This process may take 45-60 minutes to complete.
Rain out Policy: If you have not checked in and TXR calls the day a “RAIN OUT” then we will reschedule your play day and time that is accommodating to both parties. If TXR stays open- NO REFUNDS will be given (PLEASE call ahead if raining).
There are 3 charges when booking a group
- $5.00 Per Player BOOKING FEE* (This holds your rental equipment and staffing needs) The BOOKING FEE* is non Refundable – non Tranfundable
- When you arrive at the park you will pay the BOOKED PLAYER FEE price for each player.
- For each additional guest you bring that is not included in the pre booked player count you will need to pay the ADDITIONAL GUEST FEE.
***GROUP DISCOUNT: In order to get the group discount you must make one payment for the entire group.***
Splatmaster Paintball Group Prices
SplatMaster Groups Start at 10 players $300.00
$50.00 Booking Fee and $250.00 for 10 Booked Players = Total $300.00
Additional Guest Fee $30.00 ea.
Additional items you may want to also purchase.
Ultimate Birthday Upgrade: $10.00 for each booked player
Pizza (single topping – 2 slices per person. Topping selection placed at check-in)
Drink (water or soda – 1 per person)
Party pod (party “goody bag” with candy, TXR sticker and etc)
Pizza – Qty 1 single topping additional pizza: $13.00 ea.
Camo Coverall: $6.00 ea.
Paint Grenade: $6.00 ea.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE TAX
Prices are Subject to Change, Updated October 2015
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does it Feel Like to Get Hit? This is the number one question new players and parents ask. JT SplatMaster Ammo has been developed and designed to shoot straight, break on contact, and clean up easily with water. The way it’s been described by kids is that it has a minor sting, like that of a small, thin rubber band. When the JT Ammo hits something or someone it will break most of the time, especially on hard services or muscle/firm parts of the body. We say, “most”, because there are times when the JT Ammo may hit a “soft” part of the body and bounce. Also, if JT Ammo is not stored in proper conditions it can become hard and resist breaking.
- Is JT SplatMaster like Paintball?For those familiar with paintball, JT SpaltMaster does have some similar characteristics on the surface. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find that JT SplatMaster really is something totally new.
- First, JT SplatMasters are powered by spring pressure, not compressed air or CO2. This results in the Ammo only traveling between 110 and 140 feet per second versus 300 feet per second, the speed of a paintball.
- Second, JT SplatMaster Ammo is smaller in size than standard paintballs, and when you include that characteristic with the reduced speed the Ammo travels, it results in less energy – which means, less impact and considerably less “ouch”.
- Last, a special shell has been developed with a fill that is designed to break on contact traveling at the low speeds of JT SplatMaster.